<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, May 22, 2003
Oh man....juz now I already typed out a whole load of stuff.............and the computer chose to jam at that moment....nevermind...aniwae....my E Mathematics paper and Biology paper is so difficult....Thank God for being with me and guiding me through the paper or I would fail....God is really good, all the time....haiz...tommorow English paper three and Chemistry paper...I hope I'll have the motivation to study hard and do well for them......

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:04 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4