Haiz....today I was rather unlucky......firstly....I got a teacher that totally scares me for oral exam.....then.....the "big shot" Mr D.....came down to reprimand the band members.......also....I screwed the stand the wrong way...until the screw was loose and I had to put it back.....aarrrhhhh....I'm so frustrated........however...three of my seniors came back.....I'm rather....I mean very happy about that.....well....at least I got something to be glad about........I'm also at the same time confused about whether I should take up A maths tuition.......so what do you call someone who is frustrated and confused?......Is it constrated or.....frusfused?........nah....I'm just being lame.....oh yea.....Ms Ng said that my oral was ok.....except my reading was rather monotonous(spelt correctly?).....and my picture describing was not that well organised.....but then I had a good command of the "th" sound....thanks to my piano teacher......and of course the Lord helped me through.....or I wouldn't have been able to perform like that......
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:04 PM