hmm.....I settled my senior's and junior's birthday presents.......and also my parent's anniversary present.......went to the esplanade today to borrow some scores for the farewell party for the seniors.......every section's got to put up a performance......anyway......we searched for quite a long time before finding the scores.......then siew peng realised that she forgotten to bring her library card and I lost mine ages ago.......so I had to make another library card as siew peng doesn't carry her ic around with her........so we looked for the information counter and asked if I could get a replacement on the spot......the librarian said yes but I had to pay my fines first.......as I don't have a cashcard.....I had to go tot the photocopy room to purchase one......ok.....so I went there.........after purchasing the card which cost me $7.00....but it only has a value of $5.00.......I went back to the counter and realised that my fines totalled to $6.40......as I don't have nets with me........I couldn't top up my cashcard and had to go all the way to 7-11 to top it up......as only 7-11 provided the service by cash........after doing that.....we went back to the library.......and at last finished making my card.......the good news was.....I saved $4.00!!!........Just a few days more and I had to pay $5.00 to make a new library card if I turned 15......but since I'm 14......I only had to pay $1.00..........*phew*......a blessing in disguise.......then we thought we could finally borrow the scores.......but then....we had to be a premium member to borrow the scores.....the membership fee would actually cost $20.80 anually......so we ended up having to choose a few songs and photocopy them......after that.....we went in search for two presents....one for a senior and the other a junior......we felt quite hungry so we went to carrefour(pronounced as carfoo-------so why must they add the extra spelling to confuse people?)to grab a bite.....afterwhich.....we proceeded shopping......I bought some choclates for my siblings and a cute container for myself......then we proceeded home.......upon reaching the MRT station.....I decided to head back to citylink to buy my parent's anniversary present.......(so sorry to make you walk the extra distance siew peng).......I bought a message in the bottle for them.........then we finally headed home.......oh yea.....I forgot to add......Siew Peng almost left the score at carrefour!........Thank God she got it back......or we would have gone all the way to esplanade for nothing.......the first thing that came to my mind when I reached home was that my rabbits were no longer with me.........the cage seem so empty....as empty as my life......without them.......why must they be the ones to suffer so much?????
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:14 PM