<body scroll="auto">
Friday, September 26, 2003
oh man.....looks like I broke a promise........actually supposed to go to talent music with Kailing.......but I didn't......actually......I didn't really want to go.......but then I see kailing like very keen on going but then she got that rosa lein course.......so I thought we will go together after her course.......but then they changed the time.....so Kailing can make it already.......so I thought that since she got people to "pei" her already.....then I won't go.....'coz I'm feeling sick and I still got to turn up for audrey's bbq......argh....but then she called me just now......she said that I said if she went.....I will go....*sniff*I'm feeling really bad about this........so so sorry Kailing=(.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

4:14 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4