haiz....what a day....I overslept and was late today.......I broke my record lor.......this is the first time I'm late for school......then I wen for r&r.......the first session......I was actually a little irritated with the teacher.....she asked me all sorts of questions.......
T:Why were you late?
S:erm.....I overslept
T:Why you overslept....don't you have an alarm clock?
S:erm....no
T:Why you don't have an alarm clock....how you wake up every morning?
S:erm....if I don't get up by six o'clock....someone will wake me up
T:Who's that someone
S:My maid
T:Why didn't she wake you up?
S:She thoughtI didn't have to go to school today.....
T:So are you going to send her for r&r?(shakes her head)
I mean what for she asked me all the questions.....afterall it's not going to help me or her right?.........afterthat.....I went for band......we sounded really horrible......haiz.....I told my junior to hold my clarinet for me as I was searching for something.......then when I returned....she gave me the clarinet......only when I was about to keep my instrument did I realise that she gave me her clarinet.......I was using her clarinet all along.....=s.......to think we bot didn't realise it....=x
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:28 PM