<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
hmm.....my seniors came down to hear the band today.....I hope we were doing fine...=S.....I was talking to one of my seniors when what said said hit me really hard.......I realise I'm not that close to sp anymore........I dont even know what she's thinking or if she was going out anymore....it's like we have our own circle of friends and suddenly things become so different.......I really didn't hope for things to turn out like that.......I was like thinking what if one day we walked down the streets and bump onto each other........we might not even wave to each other but would just turn and walk away pretending we didn't ever exist in each other's lives.....haiz......=(

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:44 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4