*sigh*.....feel really bad for my junior......she was absent today again......I think my conductor was really angry.......she said that if my junior doesn't turn up for the next practice again.....she doesn't have o come anymore.......I called my junior yesterday and she said she would turn up.....I trust her....she's probably sick or something.....I'm sure she's not that kind who will skip band practices whenever she feel like it....I'm like really sure about that.....and I think she doesn't turn up for band practices because she doesn't know she has to......she's a bit blur lor.......but the other junior has no excuse......I tried to get her so many times but couldn't.......I'm not mad that I couldn't get her......I really disappointed with her reason for not turning up for band practices......she said it was the fasting month and she has no energy to go for band practices.....I mean she didn't even turn up before the fasting month.....argh....I give up....anyway...tomorrow's ty's birthday.....still racking my brain to think of something appropriate to give her.....haha......well at least got something to be happy about......still worring about my grandma....hope she's fine now.....but I know she's not.....she's probably in great pain while I'm sitting in front of this computer typing away*sniff*...very "xin tong".....haiz....anyway....I get to sleep till very late tomorrow because I got nothing on....haha.....first time in years......
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:32 PM