haiz.......today....went to Bugis
again to get jeans for the youth performance.......don't usually wear jeans so......I got to buy them whenever there is a performance......went to so many shops and all the jeans were mid-waist......so I didn't get any.....we shopped for like four hours to get my sis a school bag and my brother's shoes....my legs almost went numb and I was like really not in the mood for shopping......really tired and worried about my homework.....school's reopening in like a week's time!.....anyway.....was supposed to go to school to take stock of the uniforms but my friend forgot to inform me....haiz...guess I'll have to do it when school reopens then......after the stock check.......they came to my house.....not the whole committee.....six of them to give me my Christmas present........I felt sooooooo bad lor......didn't have anything to offer them...haiz.......so they came and played with my hamster....had a drink and forced me to play the piano......so I did cause they said they'll only leave when they hear wj and me play......think he played quite well......at least he had expression.....I was like shivering my whole way through.....after that....the whole lot of us went for lunch....oh yea....tz returned to Singapore today........hope she had an enjoyable trip.....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:37 PM