<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
hmm.......today's rehersal was also quite terrible.........the alumni was erm.....scolded again....but this time they fought back and our conductors were on our side.......I'm really not sure who's right and who's wrong actually.....but then I'm really disappointed with the school.....we didn't ask for this combined concert.......and we didn't even hink that it would work out well.........but they are the one who are giving us impossible orders all the time......argh......I think this is he first time I got so stressed up and angry.......=S

"Cause when you talk to me..."

5:13 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4