<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
it's been more than a week since I last updated......opps......anyway.....I went out almost everyday for the last whole week......went to the pet farm too........brought my friends and some juniors along........when I told them that they had to walk quite a long way they were like...."huh!".......but in the end they didn't regret walking the distance.....the animals were soooooo cute lor........especially the dogs.......plus at some of the farms we could touch the dogs....haha.....oh yea........A.....very.....haiz.....she went to Bugis with me.......and bought her New Year clothes......and then left it in the toilet..........when we when back there.....it wasn't there any longer.....the toilet manager was like saying........"I even lost my keys here...".......and the other lost her handphone.......I was like who on earth has the heart to do these kind of things to the two old ladies.........if I find them I'll make sure they feel embarrassed about what they did.....argh......I'm so disgusted........the clothes cost like $50.....and it was the last piece.......enough about that......my blood is already boiling..........yesterday.......I went out again........to the pets farm.......actually had to pass some coloured pens to A........so after that we had lunch at Delifrance and then to the pet farm.......unfortunately.......one of the farms closes on Mondays....so...haiz.....and that was the far I wanted to go to......they have four really cute dogs......one is a kaypo dog.....another gets jealous easily.......the third is quite afraid of people but is alright once it gets used to them and the last one is a really really sweet dog........it waits till the rest of the dogs finish eating....then it ate the remains............as the farm was closed.....I went to the one nearest the pet's hotel.......the owner was so sweet.....he gave A and I two cans of coke.....after hearing that we had walked a long way in.......but we didn't drink them cause we very "bu hao yi si"........

"Cause when you talk to me..."

6:57 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4