<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 06, 2003
just got back from the concert........I think this concert didn't give me much of an impact but then.......it was wonderful all the same.........I think I played better yesterday........I squeaked once today.......haiz.........how could I..........hmm.....I even got my brother to buy fivr stalks of roses.....they're for my seniors actually.....but then.........my brother bought a bouquet of flowers!!!haha.....so in the end....my friends and I rewrapped the flowers......so that there were enough for my seniors......I think it's because I told him to buy two bouquets yesterday.......but he was a great help all the same........well......at least it ended well.......after that.....went with one of my seniors to tea valley......we talked till the shop closed..........haiz....got kicked out.....haha....not say kicked out lah......erm.....I think there's no word to describe it........the youth stayed over at the bungalow......*sniff* I can't.....nevermind.......oh yea......just now one of the junior's heels came off....thank God there was still some time.....my assistant and I went to central to get the shoe for her.....I was quite amused actually........I wore my shoes for three years already......she barely wore it for five hours........hmm......think she's the only one who broke the heels within five hours........=S

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:47 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4