<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 29, 2004
argh......today's a horrible day......I was almost late lor.......not overslept.....but I did something really stupid........I left home in a rush......and thought I forgot to bring my wallet....by then I was already at the first storey.....thought of going up to get it.....but my brother said I would be late if I do that.....so he called my maid to ask her to throw my wallet through the window......and I'll catch it of course.....but then it seems like the public phone was spoilt.....so I went up in the end.......after a frantic search......I realised it was in my bag all along........haiz......I thought I should take a cab as it was already 6.45a.m. at that time.....then bus 3 came........I wanted to board the bus but my bro. said I would not be able to reach school on time......ok....so I waited for the cab.......for like 15 minutes.......I think I would have been reaching school if I took bus 3......that's not the end of my misery.......the taxi driver....chose o take the route that had traffic jam......and it was 7.12a.m. by then......I told the taxi driver to drive all the way to the end because it was a school zone and he was not supposed to make a u-turn at the main gate.......but I think he didn't understand what I said and did that u-turn........unfortunately......Mr.Ng.......the school's zk came out that that auspicious moment......and two other girls (whose father made the same mistake)and I was called to go to him.......and the conversation started...

Mr.Ng: Do u all know where u are supposed to alight?(not in a very pleased tone of course)
Me: yea......at the end there(pointing to the end of that road)
Mr Ng:then?
Me: I told the taxi driver....but he didn't do as I tell him to..
Mr. Ng: u all are paying the driver issit?
Two girls: No...that's my father
Mr Ng: then u can't tell him issist?
Girls: we told him
Me: that wasn't my father(which was a really stupid reaction......knowing what he'll say)
Mr Ng: I dont care if thats your father or what not.....
Mr Das: I signalled to u right?....u could have told your father...
Girls: yea we told him
My Ng: u tell ur father....if he does that another time...I'll sue him....GO!....

argh.....at that time I was really fuming lor........I didn't even ask for that....and I got scolded for nothing....nice way to start the day with......=X

"Cause when you talk to me..."

10:24 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4