<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, January 10, 2004
haha......yesterday the band did some drills......it was to maintain discipline in the band and also for the "Balloon Festival" at sentosa......everyone was like "this is so interesting"...until they found out that it was so strict and that we have to do it in front of NPCC because they were also practicing their marching upstairs......compared to them.....we were like worse than amateurs.......and their inspector even came over to look......haha......Ms Q. said that se had to go and hide her face..........and everyone wanted to stand in the centre row so that they would not be noticed.......haha.......we didn't really know the commands well so like when the drum major, who's also my friend KL, said "Ke-Kanan Pusing"-whatever the spelling of that word is........some turn right and some left.......we were like a confused mass of people over there......in front of the NPCC.........and they were like laughing.....I think.......and finding it really amusing.......after the horrible experience......my friend and I went to tm.....actually is only me one......but then my friend accompany me mah....opps the broken english.....whatever.....went to buy the theory test papers....at last...haha.....after that.....she brought me to a small shop........it was like selling all the kinds of food that the people in the olden days eat.....like hose egg that look really watery.....I think erm......quarter cooked or whatever......in black sauce....and bread toast that looked liked biscuits......the bread wasreally nice lor.......but when I went home....and told my mum about the bread she was like..."orh that one....I know it's nice but it uses Planta margarine...and has all the saturated fats that will clog up your blood vessels".......-_-".....she's like so health conscious lor.....and I was like ok whatever and I'll have to stop using this whatever word......

"Cause when you talk to me..."

2:19 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4