<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 29, 2004
To nameless:
Don't worry....not trying to be sarcarstic here ok?.....anyway.....I really appreciate your concern....and well here's what happened.....I used to have a best friend in Pri. 2......she was like my pillar of strength....she's always there for me no matter what....but she was transferring to another Pri. school..so when she left at the end of the year.....we wished each other all the best....I could see the tears in her eyes.....although she was trying so hard to control herself.....but I was really angry with her though.....that she was "leaving me behind".....although it wasn't her fault.....she didn't even know anyone in my school before she thought of transferring.....but I ignored her all the same......whenever she called.....I would just reply her with short answers like yes, no, maybe.......and I guess we started to grow distant.....then she was posted to the same Sec. school as I am.....we met and chatted briefly.....but she was in a different stream....and I guess she was also afraid to mix with me because that might cause her...her friends in the same stream......then...she quit school after Sec.3 I think.......by then we weren't that close....and I didn't even know that she changed her address......then just the second week of this month......my friend told me that she had passed away........I felt so lousy.....I as a friend didn't even know how my friend was.....and to think I even needed someone who doesn't even know her to tell me what happened.....I was so lost and I felt so much pain.....and regret.....sorry.....got a mental block....might continue......some other day....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

7:12 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4