<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, May 08, 2004
haiz....today is socail studies mid-year.......don't really think I'll do very well.....especially since mr.y said that the source-based would be very difficult....and if we manage to get 12.5/25 for it...he'll salute to us....hmm.....wasted quite an amount of time actually......started on the essay first....at first I wanted to attempt question 2....but after writing almost one full page...I decided to change question....I know it's pretty dumb.....but what to do....I didn't really know whether I was answering the question.....spent 15 mins on that wasted essay....although I managed to attempt all the questions....I still don't feel very secure lor....so I'll have to put in more effort for geog......wonder if that's possible to me.....actually tried studying for social studies....but since I was lying on the bed and studying....I managed to complete only one page before dozing off......when I woke up it was already 6.00pm.....then I started again at 9.00pm....completed one chapter and went to bed.....'coz I couldn't take it anymore......hmm....ok...better be off soon...there's a mother's day celebration at my church.....haven't prepared anything for my mum yet.....but I bought the stuff already......think I'll give it to her tomorrow...since it's the actual day anyway.....=p

"Cause when you talk to me..."

3:16 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4