<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, May 01, 2004
hmm.....think this week went quite well.....hey Gab....I wasn't late on Monday....haha.....anyway....feel a sense of achievement today.....went out with my juniors and my friends to study....I mean....do homework.....well.....I did 11 biology essay questions already!!.....big achievement for me.....normally I wouldn't do that....unless I have to hand in my work the next day......felt really motivated when I see the people all doing homework.....haha......think I should go out and study more often......when I'm at home I'll have the urge to sleep......haha.....anyway.....think SP is rather stressed these days....that day I was telling her about that my leg muscle contracted until like very painful....she said is experienced it before too...and here's the part where I think she was too stressed...
SP"yea...me too...sometimes the fingers on my legs will like cannot put flat on the ground."......fingers on my legs....I was like erm....actually...it's toes......then we started laughing hysterically....haha...then we started imagining what would happen if she wrote that in her compo and it was shown to ms ng.......haha.....ok......but on Friday.....Mr Ng was standing at the pathway to the minimart.....he was like "Time's up already...go back".......I almost laughed out loud......really didn't know that there was a time limit to go the the econ too....haha.....so I ended up borrowing newspaper from my friends....took half parts from two people.......they were on duty so they didn't really need it......yea.....but I was really upset about my music exam.......I composed the melody but didn't add in the phrase markings...the dynamics...the instrument and the speed.....argh.....no comments......think it's worth a whole load of marks....haiz...but what's over...is over..

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:07 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4