<body scroll="auto">
Friday, May 21, 2004
hmm....went down to the band room for the first time in like since....before the mid-year.....I've really got to say that the band's standard is going down....they've recently started an ensemble....under my conductor's request....and the ensemble is made up of mostly the best players of each section.....but they still don't seem to play that well still...and next year's the SYF....can't afford to lose that GOLD status...or the band might be closed down...and I can't afford that....think the band is the only thing I love about the school....makes me feel like I've got a family there...well...anyway...think I'll be going back on Monday...hopefully...got to test the juniors to give them their parts to play....haiz...Mr.G. teased me just now...think like I didn't thought that he is that kind of teacher....haha...a while ago he just said something about some Sec.3....then he said just now that I should stick with the class on the Big Walk day...and not stray to the Sec.3 group....argh...I was like...I already have to face enough nonsense to start with...and now my class is like....anyway...he just doesn't appear to me as that kind of teacher...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:58 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4