<body scroll="auto">
Friday, June 11, 2004
haha...went bowling just now...the feeling is really nice especially since I haven't bowled for ages...went I came home at like 12am....my dad was watching TV....he asked how my game went and I was like....erm...ok....I told him that my hand just doesn't seem to be able to throw(is that the right word?) the ball straight....he spent like quite sometime teaching me.....he told me that if I could throw the ball straight...my score would be much better....'cause I did all the steps right....except for the slanted ball stuff....ok....hope to bowl sometime soon....after that....went to meet my mum at Carrefour....she wanted to do her project on some margarine and butter stuff....didn't really understand why she had to travel all the way there when NTUC would do....my siblings and I helped her copy the stuff and after that....we were given a beanie each....haha...it's really cute and soft....km accompanied me to City hall...we talked throughout the journey and I didn't really realise that it was already at city hall....haha....think he really has too much time...went all the way to city hall and back to pasir ris again.....anyway.....sort of enjoyed today....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

12:42 AM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4