<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, June 03, 2004
hmm....met a lot of people today....I went to Spotlight to look for a plastic needle for my granny.....she loves sewing a lot and now that she is not as strong as before....her activities are restricted....and as her eyesight and coordination is not that good now....I wanted to find a plastic needle so that she can continue sewing...a metal needle would not be ideal because she might prick herself.....so I went there.....and the only plastic needles available were the knitting needles....which wasn't what I want....so I thought I would cross over to Toys R Us....I thought they might sell those kind of plastic sewing kit toy......I looked around but couldn't find it....then I went to Mini toons to get some squishy stuff for my sis....I met my senior there....she was with her friend from Meridian JC.....we just chatted briefly and parted.....as I was walking to the escalator....I met anuty iris and alison....I waved at alison but she seemed raher blur....think she told aunty iris that she saw me...'cause a while later...she was looking for me....I waved at her and then left....as I was walking towards the MRT station....I met alson....as he was talking to his friend....I didn't call him or anything....just walked past....as I decided to take a bus instead....I walked to the interchange and saw Charmian.....she was going for Yamaha....I mean lesson at Yamaha.....told me that she would not be in Singapore till Monday I think.....when I reached the 81 stop.....people were already boarding the bus.... so I boarded the bus too and as soon as the bus started to move out....I heard my name being called.....I turned and realised that my two primary school friends...Adrena and Adibah....were calling me.....I was actually quite surprised....didn't see them for a long time already.....sort of missed them...haha...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:09 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4