Ouch my head hurts....haiz....actually thought that after my practical examination I could walk around at Parco Bugis....since I didn't have to go back to school....but I didn't expect to come down with a fever, headache and sore throat the day before....and to think I have my exam the next day...the fever sort of subsided yesterday....but the headache got worse!
At first I thought of getting an MC....but then I decided not to after thinking how boring the day will be if I had to spend it alone at home....with my hamsters of course....but they will still be sleeping....and I can't really communicate well with my maid....haiz...
but my dad wanted me to go there....yea...so I went and the doctor said I had throat infection or something...so explains the sore throat, fever and headache...he also gave me a MC....together with loads of medicine.....thank God I only had to swallow it not drink it....
so I went home and sat on my study table after a bath trying really hard to do my homework....but I just couldn't...so my dad switched off the lights and sent me to bed...at 9.00pm!...I think...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:02 AM