<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, August 01, 2004
hmm....went to citylink today after church to look for a book called "The inner game of music"......actually....my piano teacher recommended it.....'cause I'm always super nervous before a piana practical exam......haha...I don't know why I feel like that too.....haiz...actually it's not only during piano prac....also during class presentations.....haha...
yea...actually I went with my sis....we went to Carrefour for our lunch....oh yea....met Victoria on there......and there was some scrabble competition going on at Suntec......it's inter-school....but my school didn't participate....then on the way back...my sis waved at someone.....I didn't see the person so I asked her how come she just waved at a stranger....but actually she didn't lah....it was her schoolmate she was waving at.....then she started to wave at every passer-by....and I was like....-_-''.....what's wrong with her....and she kept laughing and laughing......then it became worse when she just say hello to anyone......hopefully no one thought that we were some nutcase...haha.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

6:31 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4