<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 07, 2004
My first trip to the Chinese physician's

hmm...went to the chinese physician's today.....the physician was really professional.....he could tell what was wrong with me just by reading my pulse......even before I told him anything.....he then told me that I also had not enough blood or something.....he said that he would prescribe the medicine for my cough first...then I'll have to go back again just to get the other medicine.....hmm.....that's bad.....I'll have to go all the way to Thomson Road again.....anyway.....he prescribed a mixture that has 18 herbs in it.....and it taste totally digusting.....it so bitter and a little sour....argh....then the pharmacist spelt my name as Stella instead of Sarah....haha....I didn't know that until they gave the paper to get the medicine....I was wondering why they kept calling something like Salah...haha.....but they changed it in the end.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:33 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4