phew....tomorrow's my last paper already!...haha....although this week had been rather tough and tiring.....because I haven't been revising...and I'm always doing last minute revision.......it past rather quickly I would say.....yea.....loads of things happened this week....I shall make an attempt to type it all out...although I might forget some things here and there.....hmm....I shall start with the biology paper......yea...it was after the Chinese paper....I was totally drained out by then.....but well....it's over......there's this guy who attempted to tie the essay using strings into a scroll....haha.....and I thought Miss Tay was trying to be lame...when she said "please do not roll you paper into a scroll and tie it up".....'coz I didn't think that anyone would think of rolling the paper into a scroll and then tie it up.....my imagination ran wild.......I couldn't help thinking how Cambridge will be able to collect all the scrolls from schools all over Singapore......haha.....
hmm.....then was the Chemistry and Maths paper.....nothing really happened...I think....oh yea....except that I was supposed to practise a.maths with Angeline....but we didn't in the end because she forgot to call Siew Peng....and it wouldn't be very nice.......yea....and I'm quite happy with today's maths paper.....haha.....it is kind of a consolation.....especially after I heard that 13 in my class failed a.maths paper 1........haiz....it's already the prelims....and we're still failing like nobody's business.......this is not good at all......
oh yea....changed my template again!.....haha......I kind of like blue better......and I think the precious moments figures look really innocent.....yep.....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
8:44 PM