<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, October 10, 2004
hmm.... there is moderation for a.maths....thank God...which make my score 16 now....haha.....although it's still horrible....at least it is not as bad as before.....anyway.....yea....just now I wrapped yh's present in a haste and I think......I think......I left the price tag there.....argh....how dumb and careless can I get.....anyway.....loads of stuff have been happening recently....except that I can't really remember what...
oh yea...my sis class was involved in some fund-raising project.....they've got to raise funs and then use the money to bring some kids from a childcare centre.....I think......to the Chinatown heritage tour....but the amount they raised was quite pathetic....and in the end.....the money was used to pay off the cost price of all the products they bought to sell....which amounted to $50.....leaving them owing the Singapore tourism board an outstanding amount of $240......the teacher had to type a letter to the parents of all the students in her class....requesting them to pay $7.00 each...."due to the lack of enthusiasm and support" from her class as he put it.....I was quite shocked when I read the letter.....especially the part where they owe STB the money...hmm.....they raised funds till they owe people money....haha....yea...my sis was like saying that actually.....they kind of ate up all the food that their classmates brought to sell....haha....really couldn't believe it when she told me at first....
oh yea....my sis got a blog!...haha...yep....it's linked to mine..."Christina's Blog"....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

5:23 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4