hmm.....went to watch a nc 16 movie yesterday.....2046...hmm the story line is kinda complicated lah actually......and there were some parts that erm.....
kinda totally grossed me out.....argh I can't describe those parts....anyway.......SP almost slept throughout the movie....she thinks it was kinda draggy and it's probably the worst movie she's ever seen......haha.....but I think the movie is generally ok lah.....but then I don't like the ending lor.....yea....then actually wanted to eat Kenny Rogers one....but then the restaurant close down already......so we ended up going to the food court lor....reached home at about 10+.....and then got to eat my dinner...haha...when I told my dad that I watched that movie.....he was like "orh.....Tony Leung's movie are all like that one....that's why very few actresses are willing to act with him...".....yea....and he said that he would have discouraged me from watching that movie if he knew that I was watching that......hmm....should have told him first....haiz....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
2:22 PM