<body scroll="auto">
Friday, October 01, 2004
*yawn*.....really tired now........yesterday was Audrey's birthday.....so we [Angeline.... Siew Peng.... Kevin.... Teng Kuang(not sure if spelt correctly).....Clement.....Timothy....Wan Fung.... Rui Ran(also not sure if I spelt correctly) and I]......went to Audrey's place to celebrate her birthday.....we watched Princess Diaries.....think it's quite a nice show....actually wanted to continue watching Princess Diaries 2.....but it was getting kinda late....so we sang her a birthday song.....ate the cake....and went to eat at the coffeshop nearby....oh yea.....Timothy left without eating dinner.....said he was going home to have his dinner......just as we were about to leave for home......Wan Fung suggested that we all go play pool at pavilion.....and because we were all 16 already....we went too.....haha.....the guys taught Angeline....Siew Peng and me how to play pool.....but we didn't seem to be able to get it right....haha....so they ended up shifting the balls at an easier position....think they must be very embrassed to have students like us...haha....we couldn't get the angle...and the amount of strength to use right.....so yea...Wan Fung...who team up with Angeline and I was in a sure lose situation.....haha.....and Siew Peng was playing with Kevin at the other table...yep...so I decided not to go over and disturb them.....we played and played till we forgot the time....it was about 10.50pm before we left pavilion.....yea...and I kinda of told my sis that I would be leaving at 10.30pm....haha.....but then they all didn't want me to leave alone....so they left together with me.......felt so bad lor....haiz.....yea....and the guys were real gentlemen.....they didn't leave until all the girls had some means of transportation to go home.....so in the end....Kevin took a taxi with Siew Peng....and Wan Fung walked Angeline home....haha.....yea....then Audrey called her dad to fetch both of us....however her dad would take like 30 minutes to reach Tampines....so I decided to just take 81 home....but they didn't let me....Rui Ran offered to send me home....but I was like...erm....I didn't really know him that well....and like I already make them leave so early....but in the end....Clement's mum brought both Audrey and I home......she even made him send us up the lift.....haha....it was quite enjoyable yesterday.....but towards the end.....Audrey didn't seem so happy....haiz.....dunno why leh....
and I'm really tired now because I had to stay up to complete my english compo.....and the title "Bright Ideas"...mad it much worse.....I really didn't know what to write.....but I managed to scribble somthing in the end....
*yawn*...really want to take a nap now....but I gotta go to the doctor's AGAIN!!!!.....argh....I hate being sick....=x

"Cause when you talk to me..."

3:21 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4