yea....went to Bugis today.....and spent a whole lot of money.....hmmm....but anyway....went there with my sis...since she didn't have to go to school tomorrow....and I wanted company....yea.....then I was walking back to the mrt station when I saw a man.....he was like 'hypnotised' or something.....I don't think he even knows where he was heading.....he walked straight to me....then I moved away....and he just stood there and stared blankly for like at least 10 seconds before walking again.....I was like scared out of my skin.....and I got shocked again.....when I walked past a speaker that is blasting at it's loudest in attempt to get away from that man......
yea....anyway.....I must remember NEVER to go shopping with my sis when I am carrying cash.....I'll go bankrupt super easily.....haha...yep....and she just reminded me that she'll force me to go whereever she wanted to go haha....thanks sis.....my sis has got to see this....hmm....yea....then I had to accompany her to the arcade in whitesands 'cause she just HAD to play DDR......
"Cause when you talk to me..."
6:00 PM