hmm....went to watch the incredibles today....it's quite enjoyable actually....more than I thought it would be..... haha....jack jack's soooo cute....although he only came out in a few scenes.....haha.....and gt was like doing the zero energy point stuff.....
oh yea....and it was my first time watching movie in the century square cinema.....then after that......we went bowling......and my score was like super pathetic....argh......so disappointed......my dad would have been like scolding me for throwing money into the drain......'coz he kinda spent thousands and thousands on that sport already.....compared to my dad....I'm a big time loser....haha.....but it's kinda fun to play the sport once in a while.....but sadly I got not enough strength lor....so the ball like always want to slant to oneside......haiz.....anyway.....quite an enjoyable outing....but so sad.... we were supposed to watch the polar express tomorrow but Siew Peng can't make it....haiz....so we had to cancel it 'coz Geok Ting didn't feel like watching it anyway....
oh yea geok....we kinda forgot to psyco you to buy skirt.....argh...but I guess there will still be another chance right?....haha....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:10 PM