finally......managed to change my blogskin.....geok was say that the other was too black...but I like the picture....was trying to find one with the clarinet....but haiz...can't...the only skin with the clarinet picture was nice but the picture's too blur....
hmm.....today's the concert....will really miss the band.... the band was like my second home.... felt happy....sad...angry...disappointed.....everything......over there.... the band was one of the few things I like about haising.... I never regretted quiting choir to join the band.....not that choir's not good lah.... but I feel that the people in band are more friendly and approachable....
haiyo.....yesterday went out with kailing.....jieying and tsz yan to do last minute shopping for our alumni clothes.....shopped till my legs felt as if it wasn't mine.....was soooooooooooo super tiring..... actually I don't really like shopping for clothes.....it's very super time consuming..... yep... so most of my clothes are bought by my mum....haha....
hmm.....maybe blog later....gotta go eat lunch.... wanna go earlier to band to hear the juniors play.....=)
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:46 AM