hey.....the camp was really different and fun actually.....there were these people from another church helping us organise the camp and they were really nice people.....gentlemen actually.... they showed sincere concern.....I mean not just....u ok anot?....kind of thing....
yea....then on tuesday we played water games......I was totally soaked for like hours.....and it was so cold I couldn't stop myself from shivering.....I felt like I was locked in a refrigerator..... Jonan's hand turn purple......he was also shivering like nobody's business..... but in the end the people made him bathe and change.....yea.....I was shivering all the way....think I caught a cold 'coz of that..... my nose is like blocked now.....learnt a lot during the camp actually.....and uncle sam was really funny and interesting...... at least I don't day dream when he's preaching....and the youths were so on for God....yea....I'm really amazed.......actually I kinda miss them.....Gladys and I were thinking that it would be great if our youth ministry merged with theirs....haha.....but it's kinda impossible lah.....or rather....I never heard of it before.....I never regretted attending the camp......
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:15 PM