<body scroll="auto">
Friday, December 10, 2004
hmm......just finished my lunch.....at like 9.20pm......'coz I woke up at like 6.10pm.....haha.....
yesterday was the clarinet section's chalet..... it was better than I expected.....'coz there wasn't awkward silences betweeen the juniors themselves....in fact they seemed to be enjoying each others company.....yep.....Eunice left half-way to go for tuition....but she came back lah...at like 11 plus pm.... then I didn't feel like leaving mah....so I stayed to almost 12..... and Siew Peng....Adeline and Angeline were staying too....with come of the juniors and Eunice.... so I thought maybe I should stay over..... but my dad wasn't very happy with the idea...... but in the end when he found out that I was going home myself.....walking out of costa sands and everything......he told me to stay..... 'coz he thinks that it's tooo dangerous to let me walk out on my own...... so I stayed.....yep....then the whole group of us walked to the beach to talk.....
after a while we went back....Adeline and Eunice slept while the rest of us played card games......uno....stress....heart attack.....in the end only siew peng.....han wei.....vicky and I were awake....but until about 6.50am....I couldn't take it already......'coz I just got back from camp at 5pm the previous day....and I didn't sleep much during the camp..... han wei and vicky slept too....leaving siew peng awake and all by herself..... oh yea.....siew peng's sick already.....she got no voice....and yet tomorrow the 6 of us(kailing...jieying....tsz yan....siew peng....daphne....me)....are going out..... haha....yea....then all of us except vicky....left the chalet for home at like 8 something.... actually wanted to leave at 10....but I can't take it already....haha.... siew peng and eunice slept in the bus....haha.....hope they didn't miss their stop.....


"Cause when you talk to me..."

9:53 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4