hmm.....yesterday performed at serangoon stadium......witht the Paya Lebar Methodist Church people.... at first I was like hoping that it would be over and done with as soon as poosible.....but during the performance.....I must say that it was really really enjoyable....and the PLMC people are really nice and friendly......actually......Josephine's not that bad too lah..... maybe she's just too direct and carelless with her words...... but I guess she meant no harm.... many of us GEL people were just screaming.....jumping and shouting......haha.....and I thought that it really brought the youth much closer to each other too......oh yea.....I can't believe I let Rynthia tie my hair....haha......but she did a great job I think.....
haiz....the clarinet section gathering's cancelled....so sad.... but anyway....it happens all the time..... and there are always people that are not informed of the cancellation thing...... thank God I called Siew Peng.... loads of people were not informed either.... hope they didn't go there to wait..... I was out and Siew Peng and Eunice did not have all the numbers of the members.......haiyo...don't know how..... but I didn't see anybody when I walked to the mrt station.....so should be alright I think...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:21 PM