<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
went out with the youths yesterday to watch a movie at GV plaza singapura......haha....at first it was just charmian...cheryl and me....'cause we wanted to watch christmas with the kranks......but it turned out to be a youth outing......most of the youths were there....we had quite an enjoyable time I think......we were supposed to watch National treasure at first.....but it turned out that the seats were all snapped up and there were only the fronts seats left....so rynthia suggested we watched christmas with the kranks instead.....so...she bought the tickets.....and.......we still ended up watching the movie....sitting on the front sits.....haha.....the movie was quite ok lah.....it's just that I was really uncomfortable.....and the screen was so big and I had trouble trying to look at the whole picture....haha.....we had dinner at the food court there.....and headed for home after that.....'coz charmian had to be home by 11.30pm.....and my dad doesn't like us to be out till so late.....we walked all the way to somerset 'coz gladys had to take a bus from there to her home....and it was really late.... and I can't imagine her walking there by herself.....yep.....but in the end....I don't think they went home....charmian and my siblings and I left first.....
oh yea.....met steven while I was waiting for them.... think he was paying his phone bill or something....he was queueing up....and his back was facing the exit....I thought he looked familiar....so i asked my sis if that was steven.... and then he turned around.....haha.....he looked really shocked to see us....but the rest were there already....so we just waved and left.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

7:12 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4