went to rcc today.... some of them were really shocked to see us..... haha.....actually....we missed them a lot.....and we wanted to see how they conduct their sunday school class.....yep....so we went over.... their church is even smaller than ours and I was quite surprised when I saw their church......but the people there were.....wow......you can really see their fire for God...... they worshipped whole-heartedly....and it just touches me.......so deeply......after the service......we(sophia...gladys...rynthia...charmian....charissa....cheryl and me).....went to the coffeeshop just below their church to have our dinner.....it was already about 10.30pm I think.....yep...then lawrence...alvin....uncle sam....and the whole team....maybe not the whole team...adrian....barnabas.....steven....darren....kenneth...and a guy I've never seen before......came down to join us..... yep....we stayed till like close to twelve.....barnabas and the gang left first....'coz they wanted to catch the last train.....steven and adrian stayed behind....oh....'coz they lived in potong pasir.....and so they just have to walk home....I think....
oh yea.....alvin and lawrence paid for our drinks and food.......felt so bad lor.....I told them I will get indigestion if people treat me to dinner or something like that....haha.....they were like...please lah....you must let us bless you all.....we're really happy to see you guys here and you guys have really blessed us a lot too.....yep...we talked a while....and then rynthis's dad came to fetch us home.....was really nice of him....'coz it's already like so late and he had to fetch so many people home....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
12:59 AM