hmm....my first post for 2005 haha... haven't been blogging for quite a while already..... but I shan't go back to last year events and start typing from there..... I'm too lazy to do so....haha.... anyway... yesterday was the last day of the orientation camp.... and the most memorable day of the orientation too.....
During the first two days of the orientation.... I was really really bored stiff.....argh.... but the camp got more interesting as the days past.... aiyah.... think almost all camps are like that....
got to know a lot of people much more.... and also my OGLs.... they're really wonderful.... no matter how tired... angry... or disappointed they are.... they just give their all to make the camp more enjoyable... and they really kept encouraging us.... screamed till they had no voice... haha...
then we had this performance for the camp fire nite... one of the groups in my OH did a rain dance or something.... and it really rained...haha... so coincidental... my OG did something using pokemon as the theme.... at first melvin was kinda reluctant to be charmander.... and he wanted to wear a mask...haha... he said "whatever you all do arh...just don't embarrass me".... but everything turned out great in the end... and we even got a really sporting teacher from our OH to participate....
oh yea.... my OH got first.... haha... according to the OGLs.... the same thing happened last year during the orientation.... yep... then more than half my OG went for supper with the OGLs at west plaza... I went home to change to slippers first 'coz I felt really uncomfortable in shoes.... and almost couldn't go back to west plaza.... 'coz my parents felt that it was kinda late already.... BUT.... I left my bag at west plaza kopitiam.... I didn't do it on purpose... but it gave me a reason to go down again....haha....
just came back from tampines mall actually.... watched The Phantom of the Opera.... with my brother.... it was nice lor.... I don't mind watching it again.... think I missed part of the front portion of the movie... 'coz the show started at 10.50am and at 10.53am... my brother and I were still at the pasir ris mrt station... think the movie's really really touching... it's like WOW... I don't know how to describe lah.... it's just great... anyway... better go eat lunch already... must meet the gellers for kite-flying....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
2:52 PM