hmm.... got to see my CG mates yesterday.... don't really know anyone except for teck teng(ex-haisian... repeat student... 'cause he's dropping two subjects).....darren(from rcc).... and hui koon(got to know her when I played at mj's concert..... also in clarinet section).... but the thing is all three of them kind of have their friends already.... so it isn't very nice to like come in between.... then there wasn't anybody from my og there too.... all my friends who were taking the same subjects as me were posted to different classes.... argh.... how bad can it get.... it's like each class of my subject combi has only one haisian....
went back to haising yesterday too.... actually wanted to talk to the juniors 'cause apparently... there's some problem in my section
again... yep.... and my juniors now (the sec twos)... can't play covington square properly.... and it's supposed to be an easy piece.... but at least they are trying their best lor.... I kinda miss the songs that we play in hscband.... it's like very light and not so complicated.... plus we don't get to go home at like 8.00pm or even later...
yesterday was my first time playing in mj band as a meridian... it wasn't so bad lah.... I mean the practice... but it was kind of tiring.... and the people there(clarinet seniors) are quite nice....
Sadly... the actual time-table starts next week.... which means that I won't be so free already... and I get to go home later.... not forgetting that I've got loads of tutorials to complete...argh... pray that next week won't be that bad....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
3:43 PM