hmm...just came back from worship practice... played the keyboard for the very first time....AND.... it was horrible.... no other words to describe.... no wait....maybe there is... total gone case.... argh... I can't imagine how I can play for worship...really... I don't understand how I even allowed myself to be psycoed into trying to play the keyboard.... it's like I don't even have a teeny weeny bit of talent there... not forgetting that I've got stage fright... and I'll probably just freeze as usual.... and the whole worship will have to go on without anybody playing the keyboard.....
Anyway... Gab looked like he was having a really hard time teaching me....haha.... sorry gab... and my brother was like.... so is Gab's playing good.... argh.... and I'm like... I can't be compared with him... it's just not "feasible"....
And after that.... uncle Eric was nice enough to send us home... and he was very encouraging too.... yep... so lucky to have nice people all around me... yep... and my brother was nice enough to accompany me to west plaza kopitiam to have dinner....
argh.... gotta start rushing my tutorials....=X
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:53 PM