<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
just came back from band.... yep... we were practising Invictus... Singapore Rhapsody....Meridien Ascent... and the Meridian JC S'pore Song..... yep.... all of them had some level of difficulty.... I was seriously frustrated just now.... like I just can't seem to play the running notes right.... argh... I miss HscBand songs.... the songs we played were mch easier.... and so I didn't have so much problem like now.....*sob*.... must really practise harder.....
yea... and now due to my bad habit of procrastinating.... I have a whole big pile of tutorials to complete by tomorrow...not forgetting research for GP project...
oh yea... I almost slept during math lectures today.... the lecturer was like seriously boring... and I didn't know what he was talking about until I read the examples.... my friends who do not have a maths background are really having a hard time..... now I seriously miss Mr Gng..... my class used to complain sooooooooo much about him.... but he's now considered a good teacher.... at least I understand what he's talking about..... I wonder if I should even continue in JC... how am I supposed to survive like that?????...... I don't want to retain!!.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

7:16 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4