performed at the soka centre yesterday..... it was kinds fun... but then at one moment... I was wondering if I was doing the right thing... to perform at the soka centre... soka by the way is some japanese religion...it's somehow linked to buddhism...
but somehow... I felt that this performance made me feel much closer to God.... especially after hearing one of the testimonies... they kept saying how chanting the erm... I don't know what they call that was good.... however... they didn't really have much prove... the lady was saying that chanting the thing... she managed to find a good doctor and her mother's condition healed over the months.... however... I felt that it wasn't really a proof... 'cause there wasn't direct healing or anything like that taking place.... I really felt that it was just "propaganda"..... I don't mean to insult the religion or anything like that... it's just how I feel.... even free-thinkers can get healed if they find the right doctor... her mum wasn't really helped by the chanting... after her testimony... I went out of the hall... firstly it was cold inside and also because I didn't want to get brain-washed lah... 'cause after that they were going to do chanting again.... but the performance put up by the kids in the soka centre was really great... they were great actors and actresses.... not forgetting very super cute too.... haha...
after the whole thing.... went to eat dinner with my section... and they were talking about the O level results.... argh... most of them were like having nightmares about it.... hope mine will turn out fine...=x
"Cause when you talk to me..."
7:11 PM