sent jun siang off today.... it was such a sad sight lah... everyone was like crying.... even jian hui... I'm not saying that he's devoid of emotions or anything like that... but he's just soooo super mischievous and playful... that at times.... I just can't imagine him crying... yep.... then went to popeye's for dinner...
I found out like sooo many things that I didn't know.... like Ms Sia is about 10 years older than Mrs Chua.... and that Ee Yen(don't know if it's correct spelling) was Yi Hern's sister.... I was in the band for like four years without knowing that Ee Yen has a brother!....tsk tsk... haha... thye were all like telling me that I'm probably the only one who doesn't know that... haha...
hmm.... miss jun siang alot... I think the whole section misses him alot too... although they used to call him radio station... 'cause he's always talking and talking non stop.... haha... all of us will miss his voice I guess.... especially those in HscBand.... some people who weren't that close to him even cried... that was how bad the situation was.... but he's still coming back during his hols.... hope it's soon.... yep... and he'll still be back for his NS 'cause he doesn't want to lose his Singapore Citizenship.... argh... hope he comes back soon... he's a really great junior although he's super noisy at times...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:08 PM