<body scroll="auto">
Monday, February 07, 2005
argh.... just got back from NTUC.... went with my mum and sis to get some new year goodies just now... I almost suffocated and got squashed to death... the places were all so crowded lor... hmm... my dad's smart enough to saty at home.... I seriously regret going out... haha... went to sheng siong first but couldn't get anything from there.... then my mum suggested going to Tampines NTUC... but I didn't want to go so far because I was tired from all the squeezing around.... what's the moral of the story?.... don't go shopping near new year....

oh yea.... had sectionals today... and Qing Peng didn't have the alto clarinet and so sat beside me... and played second... I felt to inferior lah... his techniques are like really good lor... and he learns fast.... but sectionals was kinda pathetic...only less than 10 people turned up.... Yan Qing... Vincent... Pearlyn.. Siew Peng... Vanessa... Theresa(I think so)... Qing Peng... Yosua... and Fu Quan(and he wasn't exactly having sectionals with us 'cause he's playing the bass clarinet).... yep... had sectionals till about 6.35pm like that... and then we can choose to go home or have self practice... left early 'cause I had to pass the diskette with the Chinese New Year songs to auntie Rebecca.... I think I felt one word out... but I don't know which song... Charmian was nice enough to volunteer to help me edit it... Thanks Charmian!(although you won't be reading this)....

ok... better be off... must edit my bio essay.... but I feel kinda lazy... I'll see how after I take a quick shower... going back to Haising tomorrow!!!...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

11:40 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4