haiz.... had chem lecture test today.... AND... it was a total disaster... my first lecture test of the year... is a total disaster!!... so sad lah... I was supposed to study really hard for the test... but I ended up only memorising the common oxidising and reducing agent table.... I didn't even manage to complete the paper lah... I left like 5 marks or 6 marks totally blank... and the whole paper is over 25.... i don't think I can even pass the paper... haiyo... but nevermind... there's always a first time to everything...(according to geraldine)....
anyway.... went for individual practice with hui koon again... but didn't practice much lah... I think the whole 1 1/2 hours we spent there.... we only used about 1/2 and hour for practice.... and the rest of the time talking..... haha... yep... then Wee Kiat came out to supposedly make us feel welcomed.... but we made him feel very extra...haha.... yea... then carried on practising for like 10 minutes... and after that... spent the rest of the time talking nonsense with benny... wee kiat and vincent... haha...
oh yea... and our vp didn't allow people to leave school for the temasek open house... but the principal let us off....=S.... funny right?... I thought the principal has the most authority... but then nobody really cared lah.... almost half my class left to "TP Open House".... yep... by the last period of the day... there were only like 8 people left in my class....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
11:43 PM