hey geok... got a tagboard!!.... haha... I said I will put it up for quite long alrady... and finally got it...
anyway... am really really really......tired..... went back to Haising just now.... they had sectionals... and guess what.... only 5 people out of my whole entire extremely large section turned up!!!.... those who were not bad turned up.... while those who really really need a lot of practice disappeared right after school ended.... tsk tsk... haiyo... how?..... SYF is coming soon... and they are still not taking things seriously.... knowing that they might not even achieve a silver... they still refuse to come for practice!..... after that... went back to mjc for practice..... Ms Sia went through the opening ceremony pieces... yep... quite a few people left early..... yep... but there's no practice tomorrow 'cause Ms Sia cancelled it!.... haha... she's so nice.... not that I mind going for practice or anything... but I'm really really tired already... I don't even think I can get to school on time if there's practice tomorrow...
hmmm... might be baking something with Kailing and the rest..... must see if they can make it first...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:29 PM