hmm... changed my layout again... since valentine's day is coming... and I got nothing much to do and I don't feel like doing my homework yet... haha... nothing interesting happened yesterday and today... so I got nothing to talk about... except maybe for my grandad and grandma... they seem to be look better already.... so happpy when I saw them...haha.. don't really like visitation to my maternal relatives 'cause they just talk among themselves and I don't know... they make the youths there feel very out of place and awkward... and to me... they are kinda like strangers... I don't feel at home at all.. not even a teeny weeny bit... but things are different on my father's side.... I can do whatever I want... and not feel awkward at all.... they make me feel soooo at home... I don't mind staying there longer.... well... maybe I'm just sensitive....
"Cause when you talk to me..."
1:25 PM