hmm... just got home from dinner with geraldine... hui koon... tsz kwan...eunice...clarissa.... in other words... my fellow mates in the "Refined ladies association".... yep... the opening ceremony was quite enjoyable actually.... yep... I'm actually quite sad it ended!..... eww... that's strange... it's like months of practice.. and it just ended like that.... I don't know....
right now... i've got to think really hard if I should continue in a jc... or go to a poly.... if I continue in a jc... it'll probably be meridian... I won't want to go to a totally new environment again.... and make new friends... it's just too tiring... yep.. and that reminds me... O level reslts will be out on Monday.... argh.... how how????????.....
ok back to dinner with the "refined ladies association" gang.... we wanted to eat at McDonalds at first... yep... but there wasn't any space left.... met adeline and gang there.... and the moment adrian and joseph saw me... they were like "Gabriel!!!...gabriel!.."... and I just happened to look up..... so they said... hey we called you like four times but you didn't answer us.... but you actually reacted when we called gabriel..... argh.... I swear I did't hear them call my name..... at all..... and gab.. if you happen to read this.... please do something to them.... I've been hearing that ever since I started schooling in Meridian....
yea... so we decided to go to magic wok to eat instead..... and again.... I had laughing fits... it
always happens when hui koon and geraldine are around... can't help it... yep.... nevermind... I'll just treat it as I'm training my diaphragm..... it hurts like crazy by the way.... especially when I can't stop laughing.....oh yea.... went to watch Howl's Moving castle with some mj clarinetists.... hui koon...geraldine...wee kiat...fu quan... yep... the movie's really not bad.... I'm lousy lah... think I'm the only one who actually had to control the tears... yea... anyway... I love my class.... allloooott..... I wished first three months didn't have to end.... I love clarinet section alot to... hmm... all good things must come to an end...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
10:28 PM