just came back from tm... went to buy the shoes.... argh.. I hate shopping for clothes... shoes... etc... so difficult to find anything that I like..... suits me and is not that expensive... all the shoes I saw were either not durable... not pleasing to the eye... or too expensive.... saw one that was quite plain and alright to me... but it cost like $119.00!!!.... my mum will definitely kill me if I bought that pair... haha... so I ended buying one from Americaya... the price was quite reasonable and the shoe was ok.... yep... so got everything for the OC already... oh and I met geok and her friend huiling there.... they watched hide and seek.... and on my way back... saw Sheila too... she's working as some advertising thing.... I think... didn't ask her 'cause she was working....
oh yea... there will be no lessons on Thursday to Friday next week.... yay!.... haha.. yea... it's because of the OC... yep... but sadly... still got to go back for rehearsals.... my class intend to pon on Wednesday because classes end at 9.30am... and our first period is pe... and later that we have recess.... so it's kinda dumb to just go to school for pe right?... so should I pon too?.... haiz don't know... don't wanna just into trouble just because I don't wanna go to school for one period... after all... I live so near the school.... but... will I be considered as a betrayer if I went to school?... dunno lah.... don't wanna think about it....
oh... went to tm with hk and g yesterday..... felt so bad lah... they were like accompanying me all the way!.... anyway... they are funny lah... I just couldn't stop laughing..... even for no reason at all!!!... yep.. people will think I'm mad.... haha... but I'm lazy to type the details.... so I'll just summarize it... I had fun!... haha... yea... then went to whitesand to buy a CD from Sembawang...
but I ended up buying two.... 'cause there was some piano music on air... and I fell in love with the music... I just bought it without even seeing the songs they have in the CD!.... yep.. then went home to play the CD... was at the computer doing something.... and the music was blasting quite loud.... yep... then suddenly... I heard the music of the night playing... I was so shocked I ran to the study to check the CD box... and guess what... the CD actually has three songs from the Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!.... haha..music of the night... all I ask of you... and think of me..... haha.. .. it's soooo coincidental...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
3:25 PM