<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Got posted to Meridian!!!... haha... anyway.... today was the introduction thing and the usual administrative matters day... there were all the subject talks and everything.... thank God I attended first three months and so was allowed to skip the subject talks and can go home early!!!!... haha... there was some problem with my course code form at first.... I wasn't offered any courses at all!!... haha... but it was just some printing error I guess.... but I managed to submit in the course that I wanted.... phew.... or I won't be studying at all in Meridian....
then after that we proceeded to the Health and fitness corner to take height and weight measurement.... I didn't get into FITT club!!!.... another thing to be happy about...haha....
but now... all I really wish... hope and pray for is that my class will not be reshuffled.... at least let me be in the same class with the people I want to be with....
hmm.... anyway.... the section's going for a run tomorrow after band... 'cause we all are not that fit... haha...
oh yea... went back to Hai Sing for band today.... things were not looking good.... argh... my sl and asl were scolded by my conductor.... for what... I'm not sure... but I seriously hope that hscband will be more united.... they don't even look like a band now... which is really really sad lah.... but at least the sec fours are trying hard.....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

8:58 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4