<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 13, 2005
hmm.... after reading Jane's and Hui Koon's blogs... I decided to dedicate this whole post to my class 05S215....

I'll always always remember how:
~the class uses "poly open house" as an excuse to not come to school or to leave early
~few people attend tutorials when there's an open house even if they're in school
~we made Hwa Ming do a forfeit for being the worst player in Wacko
~people like Kai Jia...Adriel...Wei Qiang....Fabian skip school so much that half the time you don't see them in school
~some people tried to skip PE and were caught by Ms Choi... causing us to worry like nobody's business
~Chinese class had only four regular students towards the end of the term
~some of us try to skip math tutorials but fail all the time and so have to make up stories
~Gina never fail to shock me when she goes to school on days when she said she wasn't coming
~we use Chem tutorial on Mondays to change into our PE attire and yet Ms Gn didn't complain about it(I'm sure it's because she gave up on the class)
~Hui Koon skips school and comes back for band
~Jane thinks that Hui Koon and I had hearing problem when we couldn't make out the words to some song that was in her mp3
~we make fun of Zheng Cai's surname
~Ms Wang thought that we were making fun of Zheng Cai when we told her that his surname is Gay[class please be serious arh]
~Jane...Hui Koon and Fabian laughs.... they can set up a laughing club
~Wei Shan...Shane and Jessica agreed to come only on Wednesdays and Fridays towards the end of the term
~Wei Shan got called up by Mrs Seng for skipping school too often
~we were always in Lala Land according to Ms Wang
~we like Ms Neo's tutorials better because she tend to digress a lot.... which was much more interesting
~we always sneak out of the front door of the lecture threatre no matter how many times the lecturer tells us to exit from the back
~the CBC take crazy pictures

To the CBC:love you guys!....=)

-Jane-one who never fail to amuse me with her actions and the way she expresses herself.(especially in that video)..... you're always so thankful for everything that sometimes I'm quite embarrassed with myself for not being satisfied for what I have. You seem tough on the outside to me at first....but after knowing you.... I must say that you're a really really nice girl with a big heart... pray that you'll continue to use your talents to worship the Lord... for His glory... I'm glad to have a motivator like you... oh and still hope you'll join the band.... and be reunited with Sparky(ii).... hk and I have named our instruments under your influence!..haha...

-Jessica-the one who never fails to make me have laughing fits.... haha... you are really really one funny person.... I don't know why but.... I just laugh at the things you say or how you react.... anyone else could have said the same things but it'll never be as funny as you.... I know I don't talk to you much but still.... your presence in my life for the first three months really made a difference.... I might not be laughing that much if it weren't for you... haha.... and I can't help laughing whenever you say "I got say something funny meh?".... really.... it doesn't help.... it just sends me into another laughing fit.... hopeI know you'll be a really nice kindergarten teacher... definitely.... your students will love you... like how CBC does.... all the best!!!....

-Wei Shan-Mrs Chen?... or Mrs Ong... or the one who finds that cleaner cute.... haha.... anyway.... you've been a great friend... although you are absent from school most of the time... haha... my toilet partner after breaks.... and you're supposed to create a blog remember?.... or do you still have to change that Jolin layout?... haha... thanks for being a great pal too during the first week.... I would have felt very lost without you... so you're prepared to be a business woman huh?... joining Biz club and going to business in poly... well... all the best to you... and thanks so much for the plate!...

-Hui Koon-haemoglobin...myoglobin or is it globules?... eww...haha... my individuals partner... although individuals is seldom very productive for us since we spend 3/4 of the time talking.... I really enjoy going for individuals with you...haha... 'cause my house is walking distance away remember?... you're the first person I talked to I remember.... thanks for not making me feel left out all the time... yep... I'll always remember your laughter man.... haha... and how according to Geraldine it echoed the whole cinema when we watched Howl's moving castle... haha.... I really turn hysterical whenever I'm with you... 'cause you can't seem to stop laughing and so I can't either.... sometimes I really wished that I could be shot dead that instant 'cause my stomach hurts so much from all that laughing... my life would have been so boring without you...

-Shane-also another Mrs Ong... Mrs Chen.... but I'm not sure if you like the cleaner too... haha... you're really really skinny... I seriously think that you can be blown away by the wind.... I remember how you reacted when I said you haven't finish that bowl of noodles...haha... you were like "okok... I'll finish it..".... but didn't in the end.... hk proved her point that people who laugh a lot tend to be very thin... you a living example... it must be because you're always with Jessica... haha... I always thought that you were really quiet.... and didn't really believe ws when she told me you were lame... until I experienced it myself... you're doing business too right?... hopefully you'll end up in the same class as ws and you guys can talk about cute guys all you want... haha... all the best!...

hmm..... not all are going to read this but I'm still going to do it.... just to remember them...

Yinhong~she's really a sleeping beauty... she can sleep practically in any lesson and still pretend that she's not... haha... didn't know that she's a drummer... my sister in Christ... hope you continue to burn for God... and use your musical talents to worship Him...

Daphne~I remember telling you once... that you have very cute handwriting... haha...sad to say... I really don't know you well 'cause you withdrew from school towards the end of the term... whereever you plan to go... all the best!!....

Gina~the one who never fail to shock me when you come to school especially when I expect you not to.... the first person to be absent from school in the class.... on a PE day sommore.... haha.. you're really nice actually... and I really got influenced by you.... I say "lah" all the time now... haha... yep... you're a really nice person to talk to... whether or not you're choosing the same combi.... all the best!...

Jashan~the only one in class who takes Punjabi... another person I never really talked to.... but I like the way you pronounce words.... unlike me... sometimes I have problem saying Anime... always pronounce it as Amine...haha... you passed Physics right?... way to go girl!... I never do well in physics... I think... 'cause I'm not really interested in that... haha... well all the best...

Cheryl~my not-ponning-class partner... thanks for always not ponning class with me... haha... and also for doing your tutorials so that whenever someone is called up to do a question... you always have the answer to give them... haha... you always so hardworking... really admire the way you do your tutorials man... I'm always stuck at this chapter and you're two chapters ahead of me already... haha... all the best... hope you get into the college you want...

Kai Jia~the one who assured me that the teaching letter rumour was nonsense... thanks!... I would have been scared like anything if not for you showing me the article on the newspaper... haha... didn't really get to talk to you much... but can see that you're a nice person... hope you get into TJ... yep... all the best...

Toon Ling~my Chinese class partner... haha... thanks for keeping me company during chinese class.... or I'll be left all alone... not that I mind but... it really is different with a friend around... and thanks for explaining to me whatever the teacher was talking about... especially since my Chinese is horrendous... haha... hope you get into MJ... all the best!...

Sujata~our bio rep... thanks for always coming out with your own money to get us our notes even when you are not obliged to... your a really responsible rep.... all the best to you...

Adriel~one guy I've never spoken to at all for the first three months.... I'm about 101% sure you won't read this but... all the best wherever you go...

Alex~a great artist.... you really impress me with your drawings... haha... someone who is absent most of the time on Fridays.... and also the one whom nobody believes had diarrhea that Friday....all the best....

Wenze~one who never fails to amuse me with his goofy actions... haha.... thanks for offering to explain to me how the inequality number line works..... although Alex claims that you don't know too... haha.... all the best....

Darren~you never fail to impress me with the way you speak like an adult... actually... I seriously think you speak like your brother.... haha... and you're effectively bilingual.... unlike me... argh.... didn't do well for Chinese compo.... which reminds me that I have another to attempt... eww... hope you get into dental therapy.... all the best!...

Dharma~another ultimate sleeper... he sleeps practically in every tutorial.... lecture... but comes to scool everyday(which kinda amuses me 'cause his two buddies are more than half the time absent)....yep... which means that he spends most of the time in school sleeping... haha... but is really one smart guy.... you managed to get a B for chem even though you sleep all the time.... never realise how easy it was to talk to you until that day when hk and I did.... oh and he's one guy who rather waste his time away in school than to go home... just like hk and I going for individuals everyday... like band freaks.... all the best!...

Elton~our national thrower... yep.... never really been in a class with an athlete before... although I don't really talk to you much... you can really make Jane laugh lah... that means you must be quite funny... anyway... hope you get into TJ... all the best...

Fabian~hk and jane's laughing partner.... more of hk's actually... you two can laugh for ages at one small thing.... and hk and my eating partner before band practice on Wednesdays.... oh yea... and another ultimate sleeper... but never fails to turn up for bio lectures and tutorials when he's in school....haha... all the best....

Zheng Cai~this guy's in my gp group but doesn't contribute a lot... haha... keeps quiet during discussion most of the time... and says that he doesn't have any ideas.... but well... hope you continue to remain faithful to the Lord..... all the best....

Leonard~our class rep..... who's half the time absent during the first few weeks of the term.... think you're quite a responsible class rep.... you went to collect the notes for our class when our chem rep is not around.... thanks.... oh and continue to fire up for God... and serve Him....

Leon~another person who doesn't skip classes.... thank God for Him man... or I'll be left alone in some classes.... haha... oh and another person who does tutorials... like Cheryl... thank God for them... or our class will be sooooo dead whenever the teacher asks us a question....

Teck Teng~the one who thought my name was Amanda... for his three years in Hai Sing... and the one who saboed me into being a maths rep.... didn't really takl to you much even though we're from the same secondary school... same og... yep... but all the best...

Wei Qiang~a guy who doesn't talk much in class but when he does... all that comes out are pure jewels.... one smart person....also in my gp group.... and did the whole report by himself.... thanks... all the best....

Hwa Ming~the one we had ohm singing sessions about... is one really hardworking person.... like Cheryl and Leon... someone who can really make it in JC.... does all his tutorials and everything.... all the best....

I love this class a lot and sefishly hope that everyone in this class will be taking the same combi and end up in the same class again.... I don't mind if we end up being the last class in the series again.... I don't think I can ever forget anyone in this class.... oh and I realised I coined many new terms here.... so don't mind my horrible English....

"Cause when you talk to me..."

1:22 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4