<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, March 27, 2005
hmm.... changed my template again!!... haha.... yep.... was a little lazy to blog the past few days even though I had nothing to do...
On Friday had Easter celebration in church... and was involved in two dances... "Techno tambourine" and "Joyful Joyful".... I didn't know what came over me and I couldn't remember at least 4 counts of dance steps for "Techno Tambourine"... it was completely wiped out from my memory... really....and I was standing in the front row!!!... yep... and I just stood there for 4 whole counts that seemed like eternity... and I kept looking at Ying Huan to make sure I didn't dance the wrong steps after that... to think that I learned tambourine dance before!!!... argh... thank God aunty Lily wasn't there... I would have been an total embarrassment to her... her own dance student having problem with the dance steps when the others had no problem at all... yep.... and was really tired after that... Uncle Sebastian was nice enough to give my whole family a ride to the bus stop...or we would have to change bus...

Went running with the usual people again on Saturday[Hui Koon...Geraldine..Wee Kiat]... but Yan Qing didn't join us today... ran 9 rounds in total... haha... I could have died of heat stroke after that.... the sun was really killing me.... and I really felt as if I was a heat generator.... Thank God I live just a stone's throw away... so I went home to take a shower... and then met the section for lunch at West Plaza... how convenient right?... haha...

am feeling very moody today... for no reason at all... just felt really tired.... I really don't feel like going for the second orientation... they should really plan something different for those from first three months.... to think that I have to go through the whole boring process of orientation again!!!.... just the thought of that is enough to kill me... not forgetting that those people whom I knew from my OG have all signed up to become OGLs... and so I'm all alone now... and now even my class has to be reshuffled.... *sob*... argh... I'll stop thinking about that... leave it in the Lord's hands now...

"Cause when you talk to me..."

7:23 PM






Profile


Smile, God loves you. Keep smiling and others will too! =)








Currents
sarah loves the people in her life.
her family [overly anxious, world's #1 parents, comical brother, wacky sister]
her friends [zany churchmates, hardworking coursemates, crazy juniors, fun-loving seniors, long-lost sec sch friends, handsome rover (and of course his owner geok, an ever loyal friend), MJCSB/AB (which definitely includes wonderful-est huiks, pok and fab)]
her hallmates [amusing (recently turned bimbo) roomie, fantastic people met in hall]
everyone else, who left a mark in her life. [you, you and you]


Rants


Links

Archive


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4