hmm.... like I said hui koon... I'm here to "complain" about Jane.... she saboed me twice!!!.... not once okay.... it's twice... *sob* like how can you even do that lah?.... she was the game ic and so for enthusiasm points... the OG had to impress her... and so she said.."okay.. I want you all the give me an alhena cheer.... but I want to choose the person to lead.... I want Sarah to lead the cheer...."she made me lead alhena's cheer twice.... once yesterday... and another today.... plus... she just had to modify it so that it becames the "Alhena sexy banner cheer"... what nonsense arh Jane?..... woah... thank God she's not a game ic for tomorrow's wet and wild games.... who knows what she'll do to me then?.... "I want Sarah to lead the Alhena machoman banner cheer?"..... anything can be possible... especially if the person is Jane.... haha.... I kinda miss Jane's nonsense... but not on myself of course... it's really sad that we're definitely not going to be in the same class anymore.... but we'll definitely have CBC outings right?...
yep... anyway... kinda enjoyed myself... except for the part where I had to lead the cheer... yep... but still.... I miss first three months more... not forgetting that those people I used to be with.... or rather are closer to are all chaning subject combination.... argh.... sometimes... life is kinda sad...
"Cause when you talk to me..."
9:51 PM